navigation

8/6/20

Meet Elowyn | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

Meet little Elowyn and her big sister Evie!   They are absolutely precious little girls.  At just 7 days new Elowyn did amazing and cuddled right up in all of her newborn sets.  Big Sister Evie wasn't too sure about taking photos at first, but she did amazing too and we have priceless images from the session.   These truly grow in value as time marches on.  I tell my clients all the time, you will be so so glad you took the time to get these images.  They will never be this little again.

Here are just a few of my favorites...

Aren't these two adorable?!
Cuteness overload!!

Here are a couple of composites I made from her session.



Such beautiful girls.  Thank you Hensel family for choosing me to photograph your sweet newborn and her big sister.

Love & Laughter -
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS