navigation

11/8/13

Sarah - Class of 2014 {North Texas Senior Photographer}

Hi SP Friends...

Boy has it been a while since I posted a blog.  Time flies when you are busy, busy, busy.  I can't believe I went all of October without a single blog post.  Boo!!  Anyways, I hope to be doing much better as I round out 2013 and start up 2014 with sharing on the blog.  Can you believe we are nearing the end of 2013?!  Already!!  Where did this year go?  I swear the older that I get, the faster that time trucks along. lol!

Today I am excited to share my daughter's Senior Photo Shoot.  She will be graduating from Howard Payne University in May 2014 with her Early Childhood Education Degree.  We are all super proud of her and all of her hard work and look forward to watching her on her new journey as a school teacher next year.   Since her momma is a photographer we have had a fun time planning her photo shoot and let me tell you we had a day planned.  In fact, we had so much fun we finally just got wiped out from all of awesome fun ideas lol!  But, I must say we have some beautiful images to cherish for a lifetime and for that I am very thankful.  We will be doing a couple of more photo shoots before May so we can capture some fun places that she likes to hang out around school, capture her school campus and of course get those cap & gown photos.  So stay tuned my friends and follow our celebration along the way.

This photo shoot was taken in our neck of the woods, where Sarah grew up, in the good ole' country with beautiful sunlight.  Enjoy!  Here are a few of my favorites.   WARNING!  there may be a BUNCH of photos, that's the beauty of being the photographer lol.

senior - specialty photography

senior - specialty photography

Specialty Photography - Senior - Photos

senior - specialty photography

senior - photo - specialty photography

senior - country - specialty photography

senior - specialty photography

senior - specialty photography - country

senior - photos - specialty photography

senior - photos - specialty photography

senior - teacher - specialty photography

Thank you Sarah for being who you are.  We look forward to seeing what the Lord does in your life as your future career begins.  Love you so much!

Mom

 

3 comments:

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS