navigation

10/31/19

Aleigha Turns ONE | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

Oh my goodness!  Aleigha has gotten so big this year and is already turning ONE.  We had a blast photographing her Cake Smash here at the studio.   Mom chose to do Pink & White as primary colors and soft florals along with the cute naked cake.  Love how it all came together and matched all of her outfits!

Aleigha was not too sure about actually eating her cake but we had fun trying to get her to taste it.  She has the cutest little expressions and funny way of telling you no, I think I will pass on that. lol!  I adore her big eyes and how awesome they show up in her portraits.

Aleigha is one of our Baby Planners who is graduating from the program and it truly has been a joy to watch her grow this year.  She has learned to walk and it totally on the move and sitting up very very well on her own.

Here are just a few of my favorites from her session...


 Isn't she precious!!


and... we got some serious looks lol!




The cake is from Lovin' Oven; in Lancaster.  They always do such an amazing job!





and well we have to have one crying photo!  She was not too sure about this splash thing after the cake smash!  But with a little play time, she decided it was ok :) 



Thank you Smith family for trusting me to photograph your sweet little Aleigha.  She is precious and I hope you all enjoy celebrating her turning ONE!  Enjoy every moment and I look forward to photographing you and your family again soon.

Love & Laughter -

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS