navigation

1/7/20

Meet Kristina | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

So excited for you guys to see this adorable newborn session.  Little Kristina was so much fun to photograph and work with.  She slept right through her newborn session and totally loved being curled up and snuggled right into each set.   This was my last session prior to my husband's bone marrow transplant and the temporary closing of the studio.  We are back home and my husband is doing well and I am working on getting the studio back up and running :)

What better way to start 2020 than to showcase this little beauty and to rejoice in the goodness of our creator!  

Here are a few of my favorites from her session...







Isn't she just precious?!!  Thank you Garcia family for allowing me to photograph your beautiful little girl.  I look forward to seeing you all again soon.  Treasure every moment with her!

Love & Laughter -
Deanna

**If you want to book your own Newborn Session with me; simply go to www.specialtyphotograhystore.biz and you can book there.  Or, give me a call at 972-877-4778 and I can get you all set up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS