navigation

6/7/22

Meet the McDaniel Family | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

 Hi you guys!  Hope you are all having a great week so far!  Today I want to share the McDaniel Family with you all.  They are a beautiful family of 5 now and what a wonderful session I had with all of them.

Dad is retired from the Military and served as a Navy seal for 11 years, so of course, we wanted to bring in his uniform for some photos.  The family also loves fishing and being outdoors, so we had fun with our little fishing set as well.

I love the smiles and joy of this family and had so much fun working with them during their session and capturing their first family photos of 5.

Here are a few of my favorites from the session...


Aren't they an adorable family?!  


Proud big sister and brother!


Dad's uniform!  So precious!






Isn't she the cutes?!!  I love all of her beautiful hair! 

Thank you McDaniel family for allowing me to capture such an amazing time in your lives.  I hope you enjoy these for years to come.

I look forward to seeing you all again in the future!

Love & Laughter -
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS