navigation

6/29/22

Meet little Charles | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

Hi you guys -

This family is so adorable and I loved meeting them all and photographing little Charles.   They are now a beautiful family of five.  Capturing those first family photos are always a joy and with little siblings, it is always a play time!  They all did fantastic and I love the results.

Here are just a few of my favorites from their photo session here at the studio...










Two proud big brothers!!  Aren't they the cutest?!!   Thank you Haught family for choosing me to photograph your beautiful family and little Charles.  I hope that you cherish these images for years to come and I look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Love & Laughter -
Deanna


To book your own Newborn session give me a call at 469-454-8877 or visit my website at... www.specialtyphotography.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS