navigation

12/13/21

Meet the Bennet Family | Venus Texas Family Photographer

 Love this time of year and of course working with such great families!  Nick, Kristi & Riley had their first family photo session at their family farm.  What a beautiful location for Christmas Portraits.   I am so honored that I had the opportunity to capture their first family portrait with little Riley and all in time for Christmas Gifts.

The farm is pretty close to the studio, so we met them there and Nick and Kristi had the most perfect locations picked out.  So we headed out and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon creating their portraits.

Here are just a few of my favorites from our time together...






Thank you Bennet family for taking me around the farm and for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your precious family.  I hope you love these for a lifetime!  Wishing you the very best Christmas Season!

Love & Laughter -
Deanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS