navigation

8/17/20

Meet Ava | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

 Good Morning you guys!  Here is to a brand new week!  I hope you all have a fantastic one :)  Today I want you all to meet this adorable little one Ava Rose.  She did amazing during her very first photo shoot. It is hard being a little model but oh so worth it!   Ava visited us at one month old and yes I was still able to capture some beautiful newborn portraits for her family.  Even if you miss the two week window of time (for optimal newborn portraits) it is still good to go ahead and capture these adorable moments.  They grow so quickly and change so quickly, you will always be glad you took the time to capture these moments.

Here are a few of my favorites from here session...









Isn't she adorable?!!!  Such a beautiful little one and she loved to snuggle up :)

Thank you Alvarez family for selecting me to photograph your beautiful little girl.  She was a delight.  I hope that you guys treasure these images for years to come.  

Love & Laughter -
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS