navigation

5/21/19

Maddie Class of 2019 | Venus Texas Senior Photographer

I am excited to finally have time to share this beautiful and fun Senior Session that I had a few weeks ago.  I also want to wish Maddie the best as she graduates from High School and heads out for a bright new journey!

Maddie's session started out at the studio and we had fun capturing cap and gown photos, prom dress and a casual look.   Loved using the fan during this part of our session and getting to know Maddie a little bit.

Then we headed into downtown Maypearl to capture some fun rustic outdoor portraits of her.  This part of the session was just before sunset, so we were able to capture some of the downtown lights and play with our lighting too.  Love all the different looks that I was able to capture of her.

Here are just a few of my favorites....






Thank you Maddie and the Upchurch family for allowing me the opportunity to capture such a special time in your lives.  I pray that you guys enjoy each moment of celebration as Maddie graduates from high school.  Congratulations!!

Love & Laughter -
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS