navigation

11/9/22

Glitter and Ms. Ava | Venus Texas Children Photographer

Meet Ava! She LOVED her glitter session!  The more glitter the better, sparkles are always a good thing! lol!  I got to photograph Ava as a newborn baby and her family is just so sweet.  Love having them in the studio and I love getting to watch these precious babies grow and develop personalities; always such a joy!

I adore all of her expressions throughout the session.  She had fun throwing glitter, blowing glitter, spinning around, dancing, etc.  

Here are just a few of my favorites from her session...






Isn't she so much fun! and how so beautiful!  

Thank you guys for trusting me to photograph your sweet Ava!   I look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

Love & Laughter -
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS