navigation

5/24/21

Meet the Smith Girls | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

 Oh you guys!  These two little beauties were such a hoot.  They loved to cuddle, dance to the music (behind the scenes) but... when you put them in the set with the lights, they were like ummm no I don't think so. LOL!   So so cute!   I had so much fun with them, playing, dancing and trying to make them laugh.   They look like beautiful little dolls!  

I adore how the photo set came together for twinkle twinkle little star and the adorable outfits that grandma brought in with them.    Turning one is so much fun and the Cake Smash session is always a hoot.  You just never know if they will like cake or not, so the joy is seeing what all they do.  It is a milestone for sure and worth capturing to enjoy for years to come.

Here are just a few of my favorites...







Aren't they the cutest?!!   

Thank you Smith family for allowing me to capture you beautiful twin girls!  Loved meeting you all and I look forward to having you all in the studio again soon.

Love & Laughter -
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS