navigation

4/29/21

Meet little Leilani Mae | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

 Little Ms. Leilani was just 16 days new when she came to see me at the studio.  She is a little beauty and I just adored her little cheeks and beautiful hair.  She did great during her first studio portrait session.  She was not quite sure about those flashing lights, but she got used to it during our session.   

Here are just a few of my favorites from our session...









Isn't she absolutely adorable!  Nothing like a precious little life to treasure!

Thank you McFarland family for trusting me to capture this beautiful amazing time in your lives.  I hope you enjoy and treasure these images for a lifetime.


Love & Laughter -
Deanna


To book your own newborn session; contact us:
469-454-8877
deanna@specialtyphotography.biz
www.specialtyphotography.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS