navigation

8/13/19

Meet Alaina | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

Little Alaina came into see me and brought along her two big brothers (who I also photographed as newborns :) and she brought her Nana too.  We had so much fun getting those first family portraits with little Alaina and of course dressing her up during her session.  She did amazing and was a cuddle bug.  She totally did not mind us moving her at all.   I love how precious her session turned out.

Here are a few of my favorites...



Love these first family portraits!!  and that we could get some photos with Nana too!  Just priceless moments!



Alaina's daddy is in law enforcement.  Love that we could incorporate this into the session.  



How precious is she?!!





Love all the sets looks we were able to capture for this family.  Sweet moments to reflect on as she grows.

Thank you Williams family for allowing me to photograph Alaina and your sweet family through the years.  I look forward to watching your sweet little ones grow.


Love & Laughter -
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS