navigation

8/4/22

Meet Parker | Venus Texas Newborn Photographer

This little guy is Parker!  Isn't he the cutest?!!  His mommy and daddy have been praying for him and have gone through years of IVF to have this precious little guy join their family.  God is so so good and has blessed them with an beautiful family!

I enjoyed meeting little Parker and he did amazing all snuggled up during his session.  He slept and was so cozy the whole time.   His daddy loves the military and is an avid collector.  He brought in his adoptive grand dad's keepsakes and we had so much fun using all of those special family heirlooms in Parker's newborn session.  What a great way to honor that heritage!

I love when families bring in special keepsakes and we can create something that is so special and unique just for them.  Always a treasure!

Here are a few of my favorites from Parker's Session...










Thank you Morely family for allowing me to capture this most amazing time in your lives.  It was a joy meeting you all and I hope you treasure these moments for a lifetime!   I look forward to seeing you all again in the studio soon!

Love & Laughter -

Deanna

Contact me to schedule your own newborn session...
469-454-8877
deanna@specialtyphotography.biz




No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS